100% pure ylang ylang essential oil (5 ml).
Ylang Ylang shares sweet, floral and exotic base and middle notes, its scent spreads and endures, wrapping you in a warm embrace. This potion of love combats feelings of anxiety, depression and stress. Its name translated means flower of flowers or fragrance of fragrances. Interestingly, the scent of ylang ylang is used as both a stimulant and a sedative. This scent blends well with bergamot, lavender, patchouli. To extract the 100% natural ylang ylang essence, the flowers are steam distilled.
These natural oils are excellent for aromatherapy using a variety of methods:
- Add a few drops to some water in an oil heater to infuse a room with natural fragrance.
- Add a few drops to a bowl of hot water to inhale the vapor
- Put a couple drops on a tissue and hold it under the nose
- Add up to 6 drops into a plain massage oil
- Place a drop in a plain tealight candle
- Use the oils in an electric vaporizer
- Add up to 6 drops to a hot bath with Himalayan salts or massage oil