100% pure eucalyptus essential oil (5 ml).
Eucalyptus has a minty, pine scent with a touch of honey, it is fresh and stimulating. It clears the head and is emotionally cooling. Eucalyptus makes an excellent inhalant that soothes throat and lung irritation. Note that it should not be used for those with high blood pressure. This scent blends well with lavender, peppermint, rosemary, tea tree. To extract the 100% natural eucalyptus essence, the leaves and twigs are steam distilled.
These natural oils are excellent for aromatherapy using a variety of methods:
- Add a few drops to some water in an oil heater to infuse a room with natural fragrance.
- Add a few drops to a bowl of hot water to inhale the vapor
- Put a couple drops on a tissue and hold it under the nose
- Add up to 6 drops into a plain massage oil
- Place a drop in a plain tealight candle
- Use the oils in an electric vaporizer
- Add up to 6 drops to a hot bath with Himalayan salts or massage oil